We have numerous options for rental - something to suit everyone:
We will take the time to show you the river map and help you choose from a variety of launch and take-out points to suit the plans of your own unique group.
The Deluxe Package:
(our most popular option) take care of all your needs and includes the following:
1) The boat of your choice, configured the way you want it
2) Choose the paddles you need:
a) Kayak style 2 blade
b) Stand up Paddle Board paddles
c) Canoe style single blade
d) Paddles for the kids
3) PFD - Personal Floatation Device - also known as a 'Life Jacket'. From the big folks to the little ones with a PFD to fit you:
Adult Superlarge - 40"- 60" chest
Universal Adult - 30" - 58" chest
Youth - 50 - 90lbs
Child - 30 - 50lbs
4) Dry Bags
6) AND a complimentary shuttle service to get you from our centrally located shop in Driggs, Idaho to your choice of put in on the Teton River and back from your choice of take out.
Parts and Pieces Package
Pick what you need and do it yourself. All rentals include PFDs and Paddles. Pick up and return to the shop.
Boats can be rented inflated or deflated. Deflated boats will fit into any car or truck, remember to rent the pump to inflate it. If you want to pick up your boat inflated please ensure you have adequate tie down straps or rope to secure it to your vehicle, as we will not rent out an inflated boat unless it can be transported safely and securely. We do have straps for sale should you require them.
There are a number of pricing options for both packages depending on boat size - please see the following page for our full price list.
Please note the following information:
* the minimum age to operate your own boat is 10 years
* the minimum age to take the courtesy shuttle is 3 years
* all late returns will be charged another days rental fee
* lost or damaged equipment will be charged full retail value of the item
* repairable damage will be charged at $30 per hour for the repair
* we will need a valid credit card on file in case of late returns, loss or damage
* if you have made a booking, please make every effort to arrive at the office on time or call to let us know if you will be delayed.